Re: Problem with graphics view...?

 Let me just clarify this: The fact is that till
 recently, I too did not have the problem of the
 programme freezing when I wanted to go from draft
 to graphics, and since I re-installed everything
 in my XY4 directory, I have not had the problem
 again. So really, while I don't know what caused
 the freezing about a week ago, I cannot say that
 I have the problem at this point. So, I too, will
 stick with Shift F8.

 In general, I find XY4 a remarkably stable pro-
 gramme despite the fact that it takes a whole lot
 of tweaking from us, tweaking which would make many
 other programmes almost totally unreliable.

 MWP

---