Re: XyWrite 4.018 on abandonware website

Reply to note from "E J Inggs"  Tue, 29 Nov
2005 12:31:41 +0200

> I had some time to kill so searched the Internet for XyWrite.
>
> I came across a website where you can download a ZIPPED
> subdirectory of the files for XyWrite 4.018.
>
> There is also quite a nice Wikipedia entry and even a XyWrite
> song: http://www.geocities.com/lostagency/xysong.htm

Interesting. Why the attribution to MicroPress, I wonder? Is it
simply confusion arising out of Hild and Erickson's association with
Atex, or did the company have some formal relationship with
XyQuest/TTG?

I added these URLs to my collection of XyWrite-related links, here:
http://www.spurl.net/discover/user/viseguy/

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx