XyWrite 4.018 on abandonware website

I had some time to kill so searched the Internet for XyWrite.

I came across a website where you can download a ZIPPED subdirectory of the files for XyWrite 4.018.

There is also quite a nice Wikipedia entry and even a XyWrite song:
http://www.geocities.com/lostagency/xysong.htm

Jon Inggs

===================================

VETUSWARE.COM the biggest free abandonware collection in the universe
http://vetusware.com/download/XyWrite%204.0/?id=3385

DOS forever

XyWrite 4.0
Category:	Office
Year:	1995
Manufacturer:	MicroPress
Localization: en
OS:	DOS
Size:	8773 K

We have no idea what is this software about.
Do you? - Add comment

  Jon Inggs                           Telephone: (012) 429-4464
  Economics Dept                      Fax:      (012) 429-3433
  PO Box 392
  UNISA
  0003

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
≪≪gwavasig≫≫
≪≪ gwavasig ≫≫