Clip

On 05 Sep 2006, John H. Kessel  wrote:

>>I tried the U2 Clip command to move Xy test to
>> Eudora. This produced a "Clipped 20 Bytes" response.
>> But when I went over to Eudora, and hit CTRL-V, it
>>brought down C:\\XY4\$VER$.TMP, 652
John, Xysearch in September 2004 and January 2005 (esp. 09/03/04, where Robert gave Paul Breeze a detailed debugging checklist) for some points on resolving the Clip issue. Your behavior does not, now that I think about it, resemble the occasional glitches I encounter with Thunderbird. But those two threads pretty much cover all possibilities.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx