RE: Signature documentation available

Yes, my first thought was that these would be nice to add to the XyWrite museum I seem to be creating. But I also think that getting
them to me is more trouble than the effort's worth. I mean really...who's going to visit a XyWrite
museum?

-BrianH.

-----Original Message----- From: J R FOX

>> --- Lisa Kleinholz  wrote:

>> In the midst of reorganizing, I've come across old
>> Signature disks and
>> documentation. Let me know if you would like any of
>> the following:

> I probably have several of these _somewhere_, as well,
> but only the sort of reorganizing you mentioned is
> likely to unearth them. If there are no takers, this
> might make a worthy addition to Bry's website ?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.