Carl,

This looks very nice and comfy.

Sit thee by the ingle, when
The sear faggot blazes bright,
She will bring, in spite of frost,
Beauties that the earth hath lost;
She will bring thee, all together,
All delights of summer weather;

Yes, I am awaiting to hear how you did it. In the VPC 2007 DOS realm,
which is very comfy for me, the problem is lacking communication between
the host and the guest. Shared folders are the best you can get. So
getting better integration is a big issue.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx