Re: concept of a Xy PCL driver for producing standard Postscript

Jordan,

Back in the 1980's I used to build a lot of custom DOS (MS-Word and Xy)
PCL printer drivers with support for my own in-house character sets.
When ATM and PostScript came to the PC, I soon switched to Windows PS
solutions for printing, so I never really had to build PS drivers for
DOS. So building DOS PS drivers is foreign territory for me, I know PCL
much better. Reinventing the wheel is not a good idea, so these links
are invaluable, thank you!

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)