Mail merge problems

My Xywrite for windows serial number is W31-6012-038-E
Our Company Name is Recreation News

Folks --

We're having problems with mail merge. Here is the setup information.
We are using a return (<-) as a field seperator and a double
return as a record seperator.

When we merge the two files and print to screen we have no
problems -- everything works fine. However when we merge the
files and send to the printer we are only able to get one record
out of the printer. Why?

I can be reached at the above internet address or by calling between 10 a.m.
& noon and 2:00-5:00 p.m. business days. Please advise a fix to this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Kapsa
202-965-6960 phone
202-965-6964 fax