Re: Version 4.12 order

Nathan,

TTG is certainly prone to long periods of silence, long delays in
delivering products, and sometimes insensitivity to customer
complaints, but theft is a much stronger accusation. I can only
say, TTG has always handled my purchases and financial
transactions competently and honestly. As far as the other
matters, TTG in may experience is no beter/no worse than many
other software vendors. There are exceptions
(DVORAK software with NAVCIS, and NETMANAGE with ECCO immediately
come to mind). I wish TTG would try to emulate those companies in
development and customer relations whenever the practices are
transferable to their operations. I know there are vast
differences in capitalization, etc.
But I can't imagine that some lessons could be learned. One can
only hope.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947