memory use

Excuseme to answer if this already was discused in the list, but, when you
say

> keep total file size to under, say, 6-7Kb

  you must include only the running program in each moment, or you have to
include into the account the programs called (sometimes twice or 3 times
each one) from the main program (by BC run x.prg XC or  previously load
by  or by BC ldpm x.pm,a) and exit via , going back to the
main program.
  Are there difference in memory used account between  and BC run
x.prg (when x.prg contains the same --xxxx--)? I think that speed is
penalized in the second hipotesis but it may be used as a kind of .dll to
be used by others main programs.
    Francisco