XyWrite III+ files

Is there any online site that has all of the components for XyWrite III+ in one place?
I can't seem to come up with my disks. TTG has the editor and printer files. That
leaves the keyboard files and (gasp!) a la carte menus.

Also: I understand that 3.58 editor is a network version, so you have to log in.
It's been so long since I installed XyWrite 4 that I can't remember how you
setup a login identity. I've just been copying my login file from computer to
computer for years!  What do I do with a "fresh" system?

Thanks.
Myron