Re: XYWIN VS. WPWIN

I have a 128KB CPU and a 2MB disk cache. My timing was based on
giving the EDITOR command in DOS. Most of the time is taken with
of time. I am assuming that they do not all load at startup. I
also have a fairly extensive set of commands in STARTUP.INT to
load utilities, including the command stacker we have discussed
on this list. I would not be surprised if a bare version of
XYDOS loaded in 1 second.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania