Word Processing

I use Xywrite strictly for word processing. I have a monochrome
monitor and don't know a thing about doing charts, etc. I marvel
at people who can produce newsletters on the computer. And because
I generally have only days to finish a project (say a Newsweek
assignment given on Monday and due Wednesaay) I have no time to
do anything fancy. Just sit down and write it kind of knowledge
that has suited me pretty well. But I'm eager to learn more about
what this system can do. I'll plod along carefully. Thanks for
all the info.