Re: xyWrite & PostScript / long!!!

Dan--
  I was in Tokyo in August and it was hot and humid--the hottest
temperatures in 70 years. Glad to hear about the snow. I wish
the International AIDS Conference took place during more
comfortable weather. I have edited a newsletter, Critical Path
AIDS Project, on XyWrite since 1989. I have used
XyWrite since 1987--and have been through all its ups and downs.
With my last issue, I have taken the risky course of "upgrading"
(if you can call it that) to XyWrite for Windows. I am getting a
maintenance upgrade from TTG on Monday, but I do not have great
hopes that it will solve the Protection Violation crashes that
occur regularly.

--Kiyoshi Kuromiya  > > Annie, thanks very much for your note. (It was snowing this morning in

dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx