Re: OFF TOPIC - just this once more, it's too important - DON'T READ IF IT OFFENDS YOU

> Well, this will the first time I've put someone from the Xy list into my
> killfile.
>                     Regards,
>                     David

Your loss, David. This is hopefully the ONLY time I will ever post another
off-topic message, but in times of holocaust there are times when info
simply has to be put out that people don't want to hear. How many people in
Nazi Germany managed to remain blissfully ignorant of the death camps all
the way through the war? Yes, a federal agency CAN be corrupt and
out-of-control, and the FDA, I am afraid, is the worst example I know of.
Notice that the FDA could have simply gone in quietly and made a reasonable
investigation, and filed charges if they felt something was wrong. Instead,
they send in armed agents and confiscate everything in sight, because they
know it will take the defendants years in federal court to get it all back,
and in the meantime the clinic is out of business. When the defendants win
in court, as they probably will in about five years, as many similar cases
have been won in the recent past, they will already have been bankrupted,
and there will be no consequences for the FDA administrators who instigated
all of this. Sorry, guys, I do promise I won't post to this again, but there
comes a time when you need to hear the wake-up call from someone.

Charles