RE: text to cmd line

Are you talking about Xy3? Because I don't recall ever
seeing anything like this in Xy4 (or, for that matter, in
Xy3) unless the file was too big to fit comfortably in
memory in the first place.  What I'm suggesting is that
any anomalous behavior along these lines is a function of
memory-handling and memory limits, not of CI's design per
se. Even today, XyWrite's Change Invisible command has
to rank as one of the marvels of word-processing of any
era.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx