Re: Fonts In XyWin

The most current release of XyWrite is 4.12K . I don't believe, however that
your problem has been addressed in that release. I brought this matter to the
attention of development, and I hope to have the fix incorporated into the next
full release of XyWrite for Windows which will be version 4.12. This version
should be finished soon. I will investigate this matter further for a suitable
workaround. If you want the interim release, 4.12K , I will forward a copy to
you. Regards, Kevin Duval