Greetings

I am just experimenting whether my new year greeting will reach
all of the members by returning to Nathan's greeting e-mail.
looking forward to see all of you at Seoul , Korea in late August.
Shigeru NAKAYAMA Professor, STS Center, Kanagawa University, 2946 Tsuchiya, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa,
Japan  internet:shigeru@xxxxxxxx, tel 81-463-59-4111 ext.2217, fax 81-463-58-9688 or
-9683.  RESIDENCE, 3-7-11, Chuo, Nakano, Tokyo, Japan TEL/FAX 81-3-3371-7686, OR 81-463-84-2876.
FOR JAPANESE LANGUAGE E-MAIL, NIFTY: KFH00250
President of International Society of the East Asian History of SCience, Technology and Medicine.