Re: Xywrite books

" I did not say that only Tyson is available. I simply pointed
out that
" it is an exceptional book. I don't know about the others.
" -- " Nathan Sivin
" History and Sociology of Science, University of Pennsylvania
" Philadelphia PA 19104-3325
================================
   I took it that you knew that one was In Print.
As far as I know, all are out of print. But considering that I
have a copy of each, I wasn't going to phone the publisher's
warehouse or wholesalers to see if any were available.
   This is why I mentioned the public libraries'
InterLibrary Loan service, that readers could find their own way
of getting copies.
   Herb Tyson told me that he only has one copy of his own
book. [Publishers will ship you 10 copies and just before it
goes "out of print" allow the author to buy the remaining stock
at a discount]

   However, since most of the books are five years old and that
is the typical life of a book in a home or office before it turns
up on the used book market, the better used bookstores should be
getting copies of various ones in now.

   And we have locally, several "consignment" old or used
computer stores that are getting software and their original
manuals of that era.

   Still with the manual of XY4, most people would be better
off.

            Daniel Say
            say@xxxxxxxx