Re: Scriptwriting templates? macros?

** Reply to note from PMYG Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:34:33 EST

There's a BBS in Los Angeles called Wicked Scherzo. It used to be *the* place for
writers in show biz. It may still exist. I'd pose the question there. XyWrite
commanded quite a following among them (in the 1980s), and they all had tactics
for developing scripts (styles, modes, special forms of indentation; I never paid
any attention frankly). I know that some of those writers still use
XyWrite, but they're just not on the Net (it seemed strange to me too).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx