Re: Scriptwriting templates? macros?

>Is anyone out there using XyWrite to write scripts? Does anyone know of any
>scriptwriting templates and/or macros to make the task easier?

There are a number of macro packages, mostly commercial, which fit
over W4W -- the potential to make a Xywrite equivalent of at least as
much usefulness is there, and probably someone has really done it up.
 I just sent you a fairly elementary stylesheet (SCRIPT.STY) which
works pretty well. In order to use it to write-and-format on the
run, you really need a set of (simple) keyboard macros. Ask if
you've got questions -- anyone else is welcome to take a look, I only
ask that you send feedback.

Whatever happened to Bob Brody? I think he lived in California and
did some scriptwriting, but I never got around to asking him to send
along his programs/styles, now I think he's doing visual basic macros
for W4W or something.

Rafe T.
http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn