Re: OT Printer Driver info

At 03:07 PM 2/3/2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
How on earth did you ever find anything that requires this much drilling down?
In XP go to Printers and Faxes-->File Menu-->Server Properties.
Select the Drivers tab. Select the printer you need information
about. Once again select Properties. You'll see a list of the files
required by this printer. For each .DLL or .EXE, highlight it and
select Properties. Date is displayed along with version tab.

I asked on another list, Harry. I tried HP support first -- hopeless.
Michael Norman