Re: LABELS

Brenda, I've had the error you've encountered before, and if you look at your
file with a hex editor I'll bet you'd see that every "bad" carriage return is
really an Ascii 13 by itself, where XyWrite normally uses an Ascii 13,Ascii 10
sequence. The only way I know to find the "bad" returns and replace them with
good ones is to begin your change command, i.e. ch / and then go to the help
file and pull the ascii 13, the little musical note, off the list of special
ascii characters. Then complete your change command, i.e. ch /(musical
note)(musical note)/(cr)(cr)/. you might also just use single characters
there, and modify any ascii 13s by themselves, whher or not they are in a
sequence of two or not.