Re: RE WYXIN: MOVING

>SA-> " What Customization Guide???? Apart from being a die-hard 3+
>
>SA->     Is this because the XYWin has to be CUA compliant and
> ->     therefore you can't change the keys and much of the
> ->     programming since the Windows applications have to be
> ->     the same across software(s)?
> ->                     Daniel Say
> ->                     say@xxxxxxxx
> ->
>There is a trend going on for Windows WPs, such as MS Word and
>WordPerfect, to cut out programming information from the main
>text and sell a programming manual separately. Perhaps TTG has
>that intention but hasn't come around to doing it yet.

  Actually, XyWrite has always had separate manuals -- the ones
you get with the programs and those you purchase I've got them
for Xy3, Signature, and now XY4. Very handy things to have.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here and you
are out there.