OS/2 and XyWrite for Windows

     Hi! I'm new to your discussion group so you may well have
     covered this issue already. XyWin works under OS/2 but has a
     tendency to monopolize the machine. It is the only windows
     program which prevents me from accessing my email ( a dos
     version of CCMail) and it also seems to corrupt the video,
     leaving traces of itself when minimized. Have any of you
     fiddled enough with the settings to get around these problems?

     Thanks, Nelson Hogg