Re: undocumented define functions

David Auerbach suggests TTG might

>[u]pload the files that went into printing [the Xy-for-DOS manuals]--they
>already exist, they are Xy files and they would be pretty useful all of
>us old XyDos people. A little going away present from TTG as they
>abandon us for the wonderful world of Windows.

I third the emotion. Indeed, why stop there? The successor to XyWrite for
Win31 (if it every materializes) will likely be very different from Xy
3.5x, which (if it's purchasable at all) probably has minimal potential for
further sales. If TTG donated the code for Xy 3.5x to the Free Software
Foundation, they'd get a fair amount of goodwill and also publicity for
their new product.