Re: undocumented define functions

I wouldn't hold my breath, TTG doesn't seem to be interested in
upholding even minimal standards of consideration. On 2/5, I called
up TTG in order to upgrade to 4.017 (and to make sure that I needed
to) -- 30 bucks these days, btw. Last Friday (2/14) since it still
hadn't come, I called to see what was going on. The fellow at the
other end of the line told me they hadn't bothered to SHIP it until
2/12 -- "it should get there tomorrow" (didn't).