Re: Do we actually need XP support?

Jordan,

It is possible to turn a physical disk to a virtual setup. VMware has
the tools. If you are interested, read:

http://www.petri.co.il/virtual_convert_physical_machines_to_virtual_machines_with_vmware_converter.htm

You can even prepare this kind of setup for VirtualBox using VMware tools:
http://www.sysprobs.com/physical-virtual-virtualbox-virtualbox-p2v

I have not done this, but I can be done. Is it worth the effort?
Perhaps, it all depends.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)