Re: Missing descenders in Notabene

** Reply to message from Michael Norman
on Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:01:20 -0400

> Here's what Paul is describing. If you switch to full
> screen, you see the same thing. This is draft view, as
> you can tell from the status
> line. Same thing takes place in their graphics view.

I don't have "Fontcraft Courier". But regular MS Courier
doesn't do that. In fact, I can't reproduce in Draft mode at
all (but neither am I experimenting at length). Only Graphic
View (func WZ), and only a few odd fonts that I've never used
before. However, I do see it in your screenshot -- it's real.
If that's a font that you've created, then raise the overall
Line Gap or the Win Descender values.

Listen, guys! To conduct this investigation off-list is not
helpful to anyone else, nor does it go into the archives. If
you want privacy, fine, but count me out.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx