Re: U2 hide error

Robert,
I had drafted an email in some detail, pursuing tests following your kind help, but I just see that Carl found the problem in my thinking UNHIDE took the s/g numbers.
But while I have your attention, looking at the U2 code, I see a WAIT
command. I've never been able to use that successfully in any of my
programs. It doesn't seem to do anything. Wasn't it devised to wait for
printing operations to finish? How does it work? When does one use it?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx