Re: "...XyWrite to its knees"

At 12:07 PM 3/13/97 EST, Carl Distefano wrote:
>...The problem is an
>embarrassment that absolutely MUST be fixed in SmartWords and (dare we
>hope?) one valedictory, slam-bang revision -- v4.10 finally? -- of
>Xy4DOS.

Indeed, dare we? Is there any way to effect such an action, a terminal but
nearly perfect version of Xy4DOS? If TTG is deaf to such a plea or not at
all sanguine about such a prospect, would the former Xy programmers on this
list, perhaps subsidized by the rest of us, take up the task?

Michael Norman                 Voice: 212-998-7964
New York University               Fax:  212-995-4148
Deptartment of Journalism            E-Mail: normanm@xxxxxxxx
 and Mass Communications
10 Washington Place
New York, NY 10003