Re: Chain-Print Bug Fix

I look forward to seeing v4.014. I am certainly tolerant of bugs and errors.
They are inevitable, and I know you want to fix them if they are serious (or
what XyQuest defines as serious). If my tone betrayed exasperation in my
*Private* notes to you (please note that you took this all public, I did not),
it was because of what I perceived as denial, that these problems existed. At
any rate, my publisher is completely intolerant of XyWrite at this moment, but
continues to back my use of this product because I lied to them and told them
that v4.011 was a beta test, whereas v1.02 (aka Signature) was the real thing.
For some reason, they swallowed it.