Chain Printing

Jim, I as talking to Nicole in Baltimore just now. The bloody chain printing
still doesn't work! Grrrrr.... Exactly the same files, except insofar as I've
further edited them, that I was trying to chain print last spring. Now, v4.014
prints two files in a row, but not a third; before it was generating a lot of
errors on file#2. Now, file #2 looks clean (if I only print file1+file2), but
if I try to print file1+file2+file3 I get a complete lock-up of the program. I
tried to reach you, but can't any longer. Went thru half-an-hour checking the
same old stuff with Nicole (is the LPT gone from the setp listing, NE=1, etc
etc etc). Still no function. Not a happy man down here. How come I can't
reach you guys on the phone any more? Jeesh. All joking, and having fun with
the EDITOR aside -- this is serious stuff. I gotta produce manuscript complete
with indexes and so forth!