Re: NotaBene -- two questions

Jane Van Tassel wrote:

> (1) Does anyone who has tried both NB for Windows and NB for DOS care to
> comment on the comparative value of the two programs? My experience, like
> that of many others, has been that while XyWin is convenient for
> interacting with other Win applications (e.g. printing, faxing), XyDOS 4 is
> generally faster and/or more stable for serious editing. I don't know which
> route to follow with NB.

NB for Windows is rock steady and it will run all your save/gets. You can port
over all your keyboard macros, save gets, blah blah blah etc. etc. etc. This
has been discussed here before.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address as of March 20, 20000!!!!
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)