Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

 I use TAME 5.1 Pre 7. I've tried earlier and later versions
 and I have problems with most, but very much fewer problems
 with Pre 7. I too have access to all Windows fonts, and I
 cannot say that I have serious problems with any, except that
 I currently am having a bit of difficulty with the font Gentium
 (available for free from the net), and the reason for my having
 a problem is due entirely to something I did. I inadvertently
 reset the font size and I am having difficulties return to my
 preferred size on start-up. However, once in Xy, I can change
 the size and the spacing easily by holding down the Ctrl key
 and turning the mouse wheel. What I particularly like is seeing
 intalic writing in Xy in italics on the screen, and not having
 to judge that something is italics or bold or what-have-you
 based on the background colour.

 M. W. Poirier

------