Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

 Harry:

 If you have not tried this, fiddle with the following combination
 of keys; the Ctrl key + the mouse wheel, and the Alt key + the
 mouse wheel. Work with them separately. I tried Century a monent
 ago and when it came up on screen for the first time, it was a
 disaster. However, I gained control of the situation by pressing
 the Ctrl key and the wheel first. That make the characters readable,
 and then I set the space between the characters to something I
 thought was agreeable with the Alt key and the wheel.

 To the Others:

 By the way, I resolved my font size problem by setting line
 spacing at 8. It seems that the font size is controlled by line
 spacing.

 I agree with Robert, David does not know how to document his
 programme. But the programme is very interesting and in the end
 may be the salvation of DOS word-processors, since I note that most
 of our complains have to do with the appearance of the screen. Some,
 and maybe even many, of us cannot get used to a screen that is not
 just right, particularly if we do a lot of writing.

 By the way, there is a new version of TAME since yesterday. I've
 tried it on my laptop. I had problems. I could be my fault.

 M. W. Poirier

------