Re: Win 7 64 Bit

------- Original message -------
From: Robert Orndorff
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/24, 20:58

If you have Windows 7 Pro or higher, you have to download and install "Virtual PC" and
"XP Mode" and then real XP runs in a virtual PC within Windows 7....
This really is XP and things run as they do in XP.  This should work the same as the VMWare
solution mentioned below, but this is no extra cost.

-Robert

Robert,

The VMWare is also free. All you need is the free VMWare Player, not the desktop version which is
not free. If I need to upgrade to Win 7 Pro, I will follow your example and use Virtual PC, but so
far I've found no reason to do so. VMWare Player is a good free solutionfor those of us who have not
yet upgraded to Win Pro.

Best,

William TeBrake
History, UMaine, Emeritus