Re: Microlytics VA?

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 20 Sep
2008 13:53:53 -0400

> Experimenting with VA$GM is difficult and interesting.
> I never see anything but zero, even when running the spell-
> check, which GM128 is supposed to flag.

Embed  in text (command VA $GM128), followed by a
misspelled word. Switch to draft mode (func WG), so that the
embedded command displays as "0", and position the cursor above the
misspelled word. Then issue the SPELL command. When spell-check
highlights the error, you'll see the "0" change to "1".

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx