Re: new recruits & old recidivists

And the best new user feature is wildcard search and replace. Also, Carl and Robert's U2 plug-in assumes Xy4, and it takes Xy to a whole new level. A hundred times a day I use the clipw frame to cut and paste between Xy and Win. And so many other indispensable routines. Its value is enormous. We Xyquestrians are forever in their debt.

Sent from my iPhone