Re: TYP and XY3

Dear Robert

I have now tested TYP.PM and can confirm what you already know, it works perfectly. I find that I
can print the file in the current window by commanding RUN TYP.PM, which is great.

As it stands, could the routine be installed into the help file of XY3, like CLIP32, so that it is
integrated into XY3 like TYP is in XY4 through U2? (Please, if that involves extra work, ignore
the query. I can use it perfectly well as it stands.)

Best wishes

Paul