RE: Attachments

Frank H's comments sound reasonable--and virtuous--to me.

At 06:34 PM 6/21/00 +0200, you wrote:
If I knew how, I would; but I do get value from participating in the group, and my only other option, pending a solution, is not to participate. Just out of interest - and this is with regard to Rene and a few other intolerant people in the group, and with reference to the Krok issue - is it standard practice to use rude and offensive tones with peopel you've never met and never will meet? This strikes me as the equivalent of road rage, of blind intolerance and it doesn't do the people who use XyWrite any justice. Now if they were Windoze users ... For me, it's just plain bad behaviour. You wouldn't speak to a stranger like that, so why do it on the e-mail? Any thoughts? (And sorry for any automatically created attachments!)
David B. Kronenfeld Phone Office 909/787-4340 Department of Anthropology Message 909/787-5524 University of California Fax 909/787-5409 Riverside, CA 92521 email kfeld@xxxxxxxx http://www.ucr.edu/CHSS/depts/anthro/home.htm http://pweb.netcom.com/~fanti/david.html