Re: XYshell and w2k

Robert

When I open the Printers folder of Control Panel in W2K I find two printers, my HPlaserjet5L and
Fax. The Fax driver is part of the W2K fax service. Normally when printing from a Windows program
I print to the default HP5L. If I write a fax in Notepad or Wordpad I can chose to print it to the
Fax driver. It is then sent as a fax to the recipient whose telephone number I enter into the
subsequent dialogue boxes.

What I am asking is whether I can use XyShell to send a file to one of my Windows printers, in this
case the Fax printer.

Paul