Re: Back-patting -Reply

>Whenever I work on an important file, I enter the full name of the file
in the notes in >boldface, along with a description of what it pertains
to. I wrote a simple xpl program and >stuck it on my keyboard, assigned
to Alt-Shift-L. (for "Link") When I put it on a filename and >hit
Alt-Shift-L, the routine copies the filename to the CM line and opens it
for editing. >Control-Shift-L closes the file, and returns me to the
notepad to continue working on my >journal.

Oh wow. HyperXyText. Outstanding!! Hypertext without the rodent. I like
it.

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duels and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney