Re: As long as everyone else is doing it...

>Since everyone else is announcing their xywrite writing achievements,
permit
>me to do the same. It not only helps sell our work, but it's a nice way
>find out what we all are doing.

This kind of sharing also generates a lot of ideas about how to use the
text editor to the greatest benefit.

Last time I heard, there were 117 XyWrite list subscribers. So, how about
the rest of you? :->

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duels and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney