Little Xy4 Q's

     I'm learning Xy4, up from Xy3+ which I dearly loved,
     because I acquired a HPLJ4 printer and Xy3+ doesn't
     seem to handle it. The move seems worth it, however,
     because now that I'm getting used to it I like Xy4 a
     lot. I do have some questions, however;

     1. The HPLJ4 .prn files don't seem to include the
     LinePrinter face internal to the printer, although
     other internal faces are included. I'd like to add
     LinePrinter, but the format of the .prn file is differ-
     ent from that in Xy3+ and the manual seems to speak in
     terms of the xy3+ format (i.e., uses PT tables) rather
     than the Xy4. Can I get some guidance here?

     2. Is there any way to include a return address on an
     envelope. (In Xy3, of course, we had Ed Mendelsohn's
     wonderful XPL program for envelopes.)

     3. Is there a way to keep Xy4 from loading all those
     soft fonts on startup? Takes a lot of time in my 386
     laptop and I don't need them there.

     4. I wrote a type 5 help file in Xy3+ that served to
     date new files in the file name (i.e., DICK9405.11;
     this keeps all files to Dick in chronological order as
     well as alphabetic order) but can't get it to work in
     Xy4. It works with the ctl/alt/shft/G test but not
     with a JM or JH call in the keyboard or anything on the
     command line. It also isn't clear to me whether it has
     to be included in an existing help file or what. The
     program follows:

     ;HL;
     {{5,LEE}}
     ≪DGW1,4,78,20≫
     Open dated file to ≪MDUL≫    ≪MDNM≫
     [ASCII 2]BC new %1%2XC

     When I run this with a keyboard call
     [16=XH,JH,(,L,E,E,)] the window appears and the
     executable line is shown except that the final "XC" has
     been replaced by a "1O" with an umlaut over the "O",
     and instead of opening the file when Enter is pressed
     [after filling "XY4", for example, in the dialog box]
     it writes XY4O-umlaut on the command line.
     Any help for the above would be appreciated.

Alfred