Live up to Xy

Let's live up to our exalted role as users of "the writer's tool": Xywrite.
Why deprive your fellow list-readers of the actual meaning of your neat-o ideas?
E.g., couldn't the following be communicated a teensy bit more objectively?
Because it sounds interesting.

      Myself, for projects, I'll run the default
	spellchecker against a typical text and use
	the resultant exception file as part of the
	PROJ1.spl for correcting or auto-correcting
	that document.

	unwantedword gobbledegook
	is another option to flag "bad" words.

	Some titles are entered as abbreviations
	and then automatically substituted in bold
	by putting the guillemets around the
	expanding title with the format and full title.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx