search

A project I'm working on now requires almost incessant searches in a
file I created in XyDos 4.018, and I'm beginning to get a bit testy
about having to return manually to the top of the file when the item I'm
searching for turns out to be above rather than below the cursor.

Is there a command that will search to eof and then automatically take
me to tof to continue the search from there? I've tried SEbf with the
helpkey but that just takes me to the last occurance of the string and
returns the message <=|=>|Esc|Return. And changing se to seb takes even
more keystrokes than returning to tof to resume the search from there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Judith Davidsen