Re: Ttg Bbs

Andy, I will have this board up and running for a period of time subsequent to
the transfer. At some point I will have the this board present the message to
the subscriber, but not allow them into the board. Basically, changing the
priviledge levels of subscribers. As I mentioned to Robert Holmgren, I will be
monitoring the board in Baltimore as often as possible. I will jump in when
necessary, and bring problems into Development if necessary.

SysOp

P.S. I think I'm as relieved as you at the prospect of 9600 (...14.4) modems!