Re: Useful Utility

Michael Norman wrote:

NB: If anyone wants this thread off list please give a yell.
I should certainly like to be kept apprised of it, so if you feel you
should take it off list, please keep me in the loop. One of the
reasons (only one; the chief is my unwillingness to give Microsludge
any more money/support) I'm still using 98SE is precisely that I want
to be able to boot to DOS if things get scrambled. Will certainly look
into this CD. And yes, I have ERUNT on the W2K box at the office; just
used it today before messing with the mysterious fax functions.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx