Re: No more upgrades or bug fixes?

** Reply to note from jenterli@xxxxxxxx (James Enterline) Sun, 10 Nov 1996 10:29:29 -0500 (EST)

Re: column table bugs, Nathan might like to add this to the bug list. In a XyWin v4.12
document of 120+K, long distance MoVes of a
single DeFined row (consisting of 10 columns in this case), from say near the top to near
the bottom of the document, frequently (anywhere from 30 to 75% of the time) freeze XyWin up
with no altermative but to close XyWin completely and then reopen it. I kludged a workaround
by SaVing the DF text to a S/G, deleting the DF text in its original position, jumping to
the new position near EOF, and PV-ing the saved text.
That works. But -- it shouldn't be. I think this problem also afflicts Xy4DOS (v4.017),
but not as frequently.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx